Champion Vintage Charleston
The details include rich textures like Stainless Steel runners down the legs draw attention to the beauty of the maple wood legs Mirror Accents a cool art deco touch that brings the 1940s to your gameroom. Fine Wood - the cradle is built with beautiful maple wood.
This Art-Deco design screams cool! Making it a show piece in any gameroom. And of course, the playfield is a Champion Shuffleboard playfield and is the best the game offers.
- Maple inlays on sidewalls and legs
- Solid maple cradles and legs
- Polymer finish playfield (needs no resurfacing)
- We can match any stain
- Stainless steel hardware
- Patented Handicap Scoring - Makes game play faster and allows players of different skill levels to play each other
- State-of-the-art electronics
- Set each game individually according to preferred time and money allotment
- Pingate - Cam driven, battery backup. Prevents free play
- Custom woods available
- Customize with your logo
- All games are measured from ends of cradles.
- The playfield is always 16" less than the overall length.
No warranty information is available for this product at this time.
There are no reviews for this product.