Ryval Hoops Coach C872
Ryval Hoops C 872 in-ground adjustable basketball goal, which replaces the C 672 series with a massive 6" x 8" seven (7) gauge HOT-DIPPED Galvanized pole. The C872 has a limited lifetime warranty and adjusts from 5' to 10'. The hot-dip process is time-tested, for example, street signal lights, boat anchors, etc. Some hoop manufactures use Zinc galvanized (electrogalvanized) which is inferior to hot dip galvanize, please research. Ryval's glass backboard or rim or rim bolts will never come in contact with one another. The rim/hoop is directly connected to the main structural support arm, ensuring dunking (dunk-proof warranty) will never affect the integrity of the glass backboard. In addition, Ryval glass backboards will not fog, cloud or scratch, which are characteristics of acrylic backboards. Structurally, the 1/2" tempered glass performs similar to the YMCA / NBA and NCAA gym style backboards in rebounding & game play. With tw0 lift assist cartridges, the average 5-year-old child can easily adjust the backboard down to age appropriate safe training height level. Whether you have a tennis / basketball court, or a 1, 2, 3-car garage driveway, a Ryval Hoops goal is performance-ready for family friendly or serious competition play.
Core Features of Coach Series C872
- 7 gauge – 3/16″ Pole Thickness
- 5′ – 10′ Adjustable Play Heights
- 8 Structural Gussets
- 72″ x 42″ x 1/2″ Clear View Backboard
- 4′ Overhang
- 1/2″ Tempered Glass
- 2 FX Lift Assist Cylinders
- XXL Stainless Steel Hardware
- Hot Dip Galvanize Rust Protection w/Premium Powder Coat Paint
- 2″ x 4″ Lower Extension Arm
- 1.75″ x 3″ Upper Extension Arm
- 2″ Thick Pole & Gusset Pad
- 1″ Thick Backboard Pad
- Triple Spring Breakaway Competition Class Rim w/ProTube™ Net connector
- J Bolt ground anchors w/rebar & template
- 627 lbs.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
- Tempered Glass Backboard: 72" x 42" x ½"
- Pole Size: 8" x 6"
- Steel Thickness: 7 Gauge - 3/16"
- Protective Undercoat: Hot Dip Galvanized
- Finish Coating: Premium Powder Coat Paint
- Hardware: XXL Stainless Steel
- Rim: Breakaway Competition Class Rim w/Triple Spring and ProTube Net Connector
- Adjustable Range: 5' - 10'
- Lift Assist Mechanism: 2 FX Lift Assist Cylinders
- Overhang: 4'
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Weight: 627 lbs.
No warranty information is available for this product at this time.
There are no reviews for this product.